Monday, March 24, 2014

Entry 6


      
Response to TED & Infographic

According to the infographic, we can see that core value of this speech
and gather the main points. I think this video lecture is more dynamic than the infographic because it contains many interesting plot to grab people’s attention. As for the infographic, it has many words so that it’s kind of boring for me. In addition, the video lecture can be more impressive and memorable by using more visual aids to keep audience focused, such as the Power Point, extra video and so on. However, inforgraphic still has some many advantages. For examples, audience needs to spend 20 minutes to watch this video but only needs 3 minutes to look the inforgraphic. And audience also acquires information systematically and correctly because it is not easy to capture all the information during a video. Sometimes audience might pay more attention to the joke but not the important information.
     
As for me, I prefer video lecture than infographic because I enjoy
someone telling something to me. There is no doubt the video speech is much easier for me to memory and follow it. I enjoy presenter’s joke and relevant videos. Most of time the presenter will analyze it by examples so that audience can comprehend it easily. But when I want to save my time and capture information directly, the infographic  is a good choice for me.
     
Therefore, the video lecture is much more enjoyable experience for me because the presenter use his talent speaking skills to demonstrate his point that capturing a truth from your experiencing it to express your value in a story. Maybe that’s the reason why the TED is famous all over the world.

By Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment