With
the development of technology, social 3.0 improves the ability of synchronous
collaboration and increases the interaction among people. In my opinion, social
3.0 is a good tool for teamwork. For example, I think Google Drive is one
product of social 3.0, which gradually becomes the fundamental tool in class. Many people can edit files at the same time so that it’s a good way to save
time and become efficiency. When I worked as a leader in a program, I found
that I spent a lot of time on delivering the messages, chatting with members
and checking the process. There is no doubt that social 3.0 can solve this kind
of problem and make more profits.At the same
time, it will help the multinational cultural intercommunion and spreading, to
make earth become a village. In addition, if social 3.0 mergers with
entertainment system and something related to our daily life, it will replace
the traditional system and change human’s life style. Technology advances show
people a more efficient way to do things, and these processes get results.
People use their intelligence to do miracles. Monday, March 3, 2014
Entry 1
With
the development of technology, social 3.0 improves the ability of synchronous
collaboration and increases the interaction among people. In my opinion, social
3.0 is a good tool for teamwork. For example, I think Google Drive is one
product of social 3.0, which gradually becomes the fundamental tool in class. Many people can edit files at the same time so that it’s a good way to save
time and become efficiency. When I worked as a leader in a program, I found
that I spent a lot of time on delivering the messages, chatting with members
and checking the process. There is no doubt that social 3.0 can solve this kind
of problem and make more profits.At the same
time, it will help the multinational cultural intercommunion and spreading, to
make earth become a village. In addition, if social 3.0 mergers with
entertainment system and something related to our daily life, it will replace
the traditional system and change human’s life style. Technology advances show
people a more efficient way to do things, and these processes get results.
People use their intelligence to do miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment