This article is quite interesting and tell us how to create more relationship with other people. The author use the way of data and clearly illustrate the some key words to help you find new friends.There is no doubt that everyone wants to be look better and want to be the person who was given high attention by friends. Here are some interesting points I want to mention.
As for the picture, author said we had better keep our photo fresh and give camera eye contract.Personally, I have to admit this suggestion is really beneficial for me. I am accustomed to the way that taking photo do not see the camera. I prefer to bury my mouse or eyes. I think it is unique way to show my personality.Now, it looks like a little stupid. Giving camera a eye contract shows the respect to other people. I will do it this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment